Monday, January 17, 2011

I Love 3 Day Weekends!

I love 3 day weekends! A great time to get caught up on house work and also just to relax!
Saturday started with sleeping in! Then went to an early dinner at Red Robin with this little guy...


I'm surprised he smiled for this pic during his fav show WWE Monday Night Raw

After dinner we went over to Best Buy so I could pick out my other birthday present from my love who I miss like crazy and can't wait till we are back together and in the same state for good.

He spoils me when he doesn't need to, works harder than any one I know and supports me in my crazy running adventures. What more can I ask for?

I got a Nikon Coolpix S3000 camera that I love!! It's little and perfect for me! Here's what it looks like


After dinner and shopping I came back home and snuggled with this little guy
 
He likes to stand like a meer cat.

and watched Dinner with Schmucks and The Social Network. Sunday was a lazyyy day. I love lazy days! I watched Despicable Me with Z and just hung out at home all day.
Today I was more productive and I cleaned the entire house. Both upstairs and downstairs, every room and bathroom and did laundry. I also went grocery shopping and finished the day off with a 5 mile run on the treadmill. I really don't like running on the treadmill. But I'm grateful I have one in my garage so I don't have to go to the gym when I want to run and it's too dark outside or the weather is crappy.

These were my split times:
Mile 1 10:00 min pace - warm up
Mile 2 9:30 pace
Mile 3 9:05 pace
Mile 4 8:49 pace
Mile 5 9:50 pace - cool down

Total time 47:48 with 1% incline

I hate running in place for an extended period of time and I always get so over heated running on the mill so I decided to run each mile faster than the last so I could be done quicker! I was a hot sweaty mess when I was done but it felt good. I'm glad to be back to normal and not sick anymore! The 9:05 and 8:49 pace actually felt pretty good... that makes me excited! I can't wait to see what kind of speed I can get out of my little legs!

Tomorrow is back to work... but it's also my birthday YAY! I can't wait for my birthday dinner! I'll post pics tomorrow!

I leave you with another pic of my puppy Dash cause I know you were dying to see more of him.

He loves his new kong toy.


And now he is tired from playing and curled up next to me while I write this post :)




2 comments:

  1. i love birthdays! what a great gift, sounds like a keeper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early birthday!! I hope you have a wonderful day!

    And Dash is a cutie patootie. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...