Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Everyday should be a birthday! (minus the getting older part!)

Go shorty, it's your birthday, we gonna party like it's your birthday! (50 cent wrote that line specifically for me didn't you know?)

Today I walked into work to this


I'm pretty much their fav ever! People would ask me if it was my birthday with all the decorations, I just told them no it's in my work contract that they have to decorate my desk once a month and buy me awesome gifts.
Later in the day I got this delivered to my office from my love. Yea I love him too :)

I was told I had to wear these glasses all day, which was ok cause they made everything look pink.

I tried to sit at my desk and stalk blogs work but these kept calling my name saying "eat me, eat me, I taste like yummy peanut buttery chocolate goodness"

After work I went home and decided to play handbag model for your viewing pleasure so you could see the cute new purse my boss gave me!


Then it was time for my birthday dinner at BJ's Brewhouse that my friend Tiffany put together for me! I started with a yummy Berry Mojito and ordered the mini BJ's Classic combo pizza that was yummy even though everyone else got there food before me. We were laughing and said I couldn't eat I could only watch everyone else eat. The waitress somehow forgot it :/
We ended the night with these delicious chocolate cupcakes Tiffany made


Yummy frosting


A couple of my friends after my fabulous dinner


The day was AWESOME. The only part missing was my love. But I take comfort in knowing this is the last birthday we will have to spend apart.

Twenty five plus three... I think I'll stop adding age after this birthday :)
Hope you all had a great day too!

7 comments:

  1. wow, sounds like an awesome birthday w/people who love you!

    thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday now please send me a cupcake THANKYOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great bday - the way it should be!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy happy birthday! sounds like you had a fab day. ps those cupcakes look yummmmmy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Happy Birfday!!! :)

    It looks like you had a fabulous day!!!!

    I want a cupcake now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lucky cupcake! Wonder who ended up eating it lol :) Glad you had a good birthday girly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy (very) Belated Birthday! That is so awesome that they decorated your desk like that :D Now I want a cupcake.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...