Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Oh so many races

Did you run in honor of National Running Day?

I did an easy 3 on the treadmill. Wanted to take it easy cause I am planning a long run of somewhere between 20-22 miles on Sat (or Sunday).

The year is half over. Do you have your list of races all ready to go?

My Race wish list -

Savannah Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Nov 5th.
Prices were low today but i'm not if I can run this one yet. We have some friends that live in Savannah and I owe them a visit this year so fingers crossed we can make it out there conveniently around Nov 5th ;)

Las Vegas Rock 'n' Roll half marathon Dec 4th
It's up and down the strip at NIGHT and there are some awesome speakers at the Urban Running: Blogger Summit. Who wants to go shopping then run on the strip with me? (I'm not a gambler so I'd rather spend my money on shopping ;)



Anyone else running these??


The races I am for sure running this month are:
Boise See Jane Run Half Marathon June 18th
My work is having a massage booth at this race, guess who's idea it was... yup this girl!

Seattle Rock n Roll Marathon June 25th
Can't wait to go back to Seattle!!


I have my eye on some races for the rest of the year that I'm about 80% sure i'll be running -

Fit For Life Half Marathon July 9th

Dirty Dash 10k Mud Run August 27th

Pocatello Marathon Sept 3rd

City of Trees Marathon Oct 9th



Did I mention I'm just a little addicted to running and racing. Just a little. I like to spend my extra money on races :)

People don't always understand why I run and why I would spend money on it.
I usually just tell them why not :)


Let me know if your are running any of the above races!

Happy Running!

6 comments:

  1. I am going to do the Las Vegas RnR for sure. Can't decide if I want to do the half or full...kind of thought I would see how Sunday goes first! I have a list just about as long as yours though- totally addicted! I miss my long lost running/racing buddy though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! I wanna go shopping in VEGASSSSSSSSSSS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have some wonderful runs coming up! congrats and good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to do Vegas, my husband just isn't sold on the idea :( I am doing a Dirty Dash 5k in Billings! So excited

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally wanna do the two RnR's and a bunch of others. I'm addicted to racing, especially racecations too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice long run.
    looks like you have a busy running schedule this year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...