Friday, April 6, 2012

Shopping and running, the makings of a great week!

This week has been busy but awesome!
Between my son's back to back baseball practices and track meets this week (which I'll blog about later) We've also had this lovely lady and her hubby (who is Gene's brother) and kiddos in town

At the zoo
There's been lots of shopping...

Tiffany at Lululemon
I found an sweet running jacket for 50% off at See Jane Run :)
We went to an exciting hockey game

Idaho Steelheads Hockey, it was the playoffs and sadly they lost in a sudden death overtime

Izaiah being silly at the game

Today we had fun at the zoo...





The exhibits aren't just for the kids :)


The boys going for a drive :)

Izaiah and I being silly in the photo booth



As you can see it's been a fun week! We did sneak a run in there. I need to get the pictures from Tiffany to post.

Tomorrow we have a half marathon to run! Our outfits may include a sparkle skirt and race legs :)
It's both Tiffany and my first half marathon of this year so I'm pretty excited to kick off the season with my BRF :)


Anyone else running a race this weekend??
Hope you have a great weekend and Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny, we even just blogged at the same time! And I realized you didn't have any of the photos from our run. I will get them to you tomorrow. It has been a fun week, thanks for being great hosts :) See you in the morning for our race!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...