Thursday, June 14, 2012

Three Things Thursday - the one where I'm really excited

1. One week from today I will be flying to Seattle for the Seattle Rock & Roll Marathon! I haven't been back to WA since last year so I'm super excited! I'll be staying with Tiffany so it will be a BRF (best running friends) reunion, even though I just saw her 2 months ago but it feels like a lot longer. I'm also really excited to attend the blogger meetups planned.
I really like there Journey On Rock and Roll Marathon ads
Source
Source
2. Saturday I'll be running the Boise See Jane Run Half Marathon! This race holds my current half marathon PR of 1:53. I don't think I'll be attempting a PR this Saturday. I haven't been training for it. And then I have Seattle RnR the week after so I would like to just survive :) Though I'm really excited to run this race again. They always have cute medals, shirts and swag! And the energy is always so fun! And thank you again to See Jane Run for the opportunity to be one of Boise's race ambassadors!

3. And finally I'm also really excited that I still have readers out there. I know I'm not the best blogger. I only post every few weeks and haven't even posted my recap of the Famous Idaho Potato Half Marathon that I ran on May 19th. Bad blogger, bad.
I could say that I promise to blog more and all that, but it might not happen. So I'll just say thank you for those of you that still read my blog, I really do appreciate it, and I will try to post more often :)

Loved this pic from the Saucony Facebook page

4 comments:

  1. we should try to find each other at RnR! I know it will be crazy there, but I'd love to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a running machine! Good luck at both your upcoming races. I hope that you have a ton of fun!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you hurry up and get here already??? Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...