Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last RUN of the year... Happy NYE!!!

I did my last run of the year this morning.

I have ran a total 1,001 miles in 2011!!!



I'm ready and excited for 2012.
I wouldn't have worn any other color for my last run of the year...


I'm working on my 2011 recap and 2012 goals post that should be up within the next few days.
I am enjoying reading everyone's recaps and goal posts. It helps to get me motivated and excited to see what 2012 has in store for me!

Hope you all have a safe and

Happy New Years!!


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year :)

    Here are some predictions for YOUR 2012 goals.... ready??

    1. Sub 4 hour marathon (you so got this)
    2. Sub 1:50 half marathon
    3. Go to Germany and run with Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cynthia! Kim sent me here because she mentioned we may meet up at the May 5 Idaho race! Just booked my connecting flight so its def a go. I look forward to reading your adventures until we meet up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...