Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day!


Happy Independence Day!



Today I ran 4 miles. Four miles for the Fourth :)
On my drive home from my run I saw the above going down the street.
Beautiful to see.


I wanted to get on really quick and ask you all to go over to Another Mother Runner and check out their Why I Run, where I am lucky enough to be featured today.
Thank you Dimity & Sarah for allowing me to share my story and getting the word out about

I also wanted to share with you a link to a story that will be featured on HLN tonight titled

I just recently started reading her blog After Blast Warrior Wife. I definitely recommend it for a look into the life of a wounded warrior wife.

Read her story on HLN (here).
Thank you to her husband SPC Aaron Causey for his service. And thank you Kathleen for being a strong Military wife.  

Thank you to all our Soldiers out there fighting now for our freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...