Saturday, February 11, 2012

Virtual Run for Sherry: Courage. Strength. Grace

Today I ran 9 miles in honor of Sherry Arnold



I ran along the Boise River. Just me, my bib and my thoughts of Sherry.


It was a quite, beautiful run. I ran with no music.


I just enjoyed the scenery and the sounds around me.


 The river was calm and very quite on parts of the run.


I thought of Sherry. I prayed for her family and friends. That they may find peace, strength and courage during this difficult time.

I hoped that Sherry was smiling down on everyone running and walking today. Running to remember and honor her life.

Her bib is up on my wall, I will never forget.



Sherry Arnold - Courage. Strength. Grace.
Never Forget






3 comments:

  1. What a great place to do the run and remember Sherry. so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome for doing this for Sherry. Great post and run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great post and such a peaceful and dedicated run to Sherry. she was sure looking down on the running community and the huge amount of support she received through her tragic death.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...